- The original purchaser has 30 days to return an item from the date it was received.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
- Your items, original receipt, or proof of purchase along with a brief written explanation of why the product is being returned will be required.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of the refund.
- If your item is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You must obtain a return authorization number prior to returning your item.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- There may be a handling and restocking fee for your returned item.
If you have any questions on how to return your item, please contact us at email@example.com