Ladder Safety Rails™, U.S. Patent 9,932,771
Ladder Safety Rails™ unique patented design was conceived and developed by contractors to provide a safe, easy transition from the ladder to a second surface, for example, a roof. Ladder Safety Rails™ provide a point of walkthrough and can be used as added support to step on or off the ladder. It is easily attached and removed from an extension ladder; however, due to its light weight and compact construction, it may be permanently attached for repeated use and transit. When not in use, it can be collapsed for convenient storage. Cushioned Original Softouch Bumpers© help to protect the surfaces it's up against. The Ladder Rung Lock is provided to prevent unintended movement of the ladder sections while in use.
• Ladder Safety Rails™ stabilizes your ladder on uneven surfaces. Once installed, the extendable hand rails offer stability and walkthrough to step on and off the ladder safely.
• Unique design allows the ladder hand rails to be turned inward to hug the ladder for transport. Ladder Safety Rails™ does not need to be removed, but can be, for storage and transit.
• Manufactured from high quality materials making them strong, lightweight, and weather resistant. Fits all major extension ladders. For commercial and residential use!
• Ladder Safety Rails™ Original Softouch Bumpers© prevents your ladder from damaging gutters, roof, siding, and painted surfaces.
• Adds stability while painting, cleaning gutters and windows, stepping on and off raised surfaces, for example, a roof, and many other DIY projects.
• Ladder Safety Rails™ provides confidence to the user to ascend and descend elevated surfaces.
What do customers have to say?
Todd P, Contractor for 20 years
I have been using the Ladder Safety Rail for a few months now and I can't imagine going back to a life without them. They offer a sense of security when entering and exiting roofs as well as acting as a standoff while on the face of a building.
My father is a roofer and took a fall off a ladder 3 years ago. Once I heard about this product I knew I had to buy it for him. HE LOVES IT! And it gives us peace of mind knowing he is safer up on the ladder.
Peter G, Licensed electrician
As a commercial electrician, I have had to climb some serious heights. The first time I used the Ladder Safety Rail system I was wiring an overhead canopy at a gas station, and felt safe and secure 30 feet in the air. I have used the system on every job since.
Don't scratch the surface!
The Original Softouch Bumpers© won't mar contact surfaces. The Ladder Safety Rails™ system is equipped with the Original Softouch Bumpers© which protect the surfaces your ladder is in contact with. Avoid damage to siding, walls, roof and gutters. Purchase a set of 2 or a case of 12.
• The Original Softouch Bumpers© are constructed of high quality solid polymer which is durable, abrasion resistant, and won't mar surfaces.
• Original Softouch Bumpers© are resistant to the elements, extreme temperatures, and the sun's harmful rays.
• The unique progressive dome allows full contact on a wide range of surfaces.
• Due to its unique design, the Original Softouch Bumpers© can be rotated to extend their lifespan.
• Fits all standard 1-1/2" ladder stabilizers.